New Career Opportunities!
Physical Medicine of the Rockies is currently seeking a Board-Certified Interventional Fellowship Trained Physician to join our practice.
Physical Medicine of the Rockies (PMR) specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions and offers surgical consultation in hand/wrist and peripheral nerve conditions and complex wound care. State-of-the-art technological approaches such as electrodiagnostic testing, ultrasound and fluoroscopic guided interventions, and regenerative-centered medicine are implemented to diagnose and treat. PMR is a patient-centered outcome-oriented practice where data analytics are critical components in care. The team emphasizes collaboration with primary care and surgical specialists.
PMR has locations in , , and , Colorado. This position will rotate between the Thornton and Centennial locations, as well as ambulatory surgery centers near clinic locations. Corresponding hospital and ASC credentialing and privileges requirements apply.
Qualified candidates will possess a valid certification by a specialty board recognized by the American Medical Association or the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Benefits offered by Physical Medicine of the Rockies include:
- Health benefits through United Healthcare
- Vision and Dental benefits
- Competitive compensation package with paid time off defined in the employment agreement
- Administrative office support staff and a dedicated administrative assistant for each physician
- Standard weekday schedule of Monday through Friday during core business hours of 8 am to 5 pm